Saturday, April 19, 2008

Improved features!

You might have noticed some new features to the blog! I've been having a play around to keep up with the times...

I've added a 'twitter' feature (at the top of the right hand column) that is like a mini-on-the-move blog. The great thing is that I can update it either by logging into the blog, via my google homepage, via facebook or even from my mobile! Just a bit of fun that will add some up to the minute news between the longer blog posts.

You'll also see that I am running a poll! Make sure you have your vote - it has turned into a bit of a competition in our household!

And finally I've added a 'search our blog' facility for those of you who like to use our blog as a bit of a local knowledge guide when they need to find links to websites or other info... (you know who you are)

Enjoy!

Ps. I think I'm turning into a professional blogger! ;-)

No comments: